Country: various locations
Language requirements: English, Arabic will be a plus
We are seeking for an experienced Asset Integrity Subject Matter Experts (Various locations) (Principal, Director / Managerial Level)
This role is part of an International consultancy firm specialized in safety management, operational excellence and environmental sustainability.
As a Subject Matter Expert / Senior Operations Consultant with expertise in Asset Integrity Management, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Reliability, you will lead specific workstreams within a wider transformation program, aiming at identifying, designing, and implementing effective solutions within the area of expertise. You will provide subject matter expertise and lead project teams to help clients establishing and implementing robust Asset Integrity Management programs and, in particular, building organizational capabilities to sustain performance.
The ideal candidate must have strong subject matter expertise in mechanical reliability across a wide range of equipment classes, proven experience in the integrity management of industrial plant, especially as it relates to process safety management and optimization of safety and reliability performance.
This demands a combination of engineering acumen to deal with reliability and maintenance strategy and tactics across the full spectrum of equipment classes (static, rotating, instrumentation and controls, electrical, etc.) as well as the leadership and organizational aspects of asset integrity.
To be more specific:
- All sub-elements of asset integrity management e.g., quality assurance, maintenance and reliability strategy and tactics, inspection & test, repair, work management, codes and standards, competence management, reliability engineering, root cause analysis, etc.
- All equipment classes e.g. static equipment, rotating equipment, safety instrumented functions, pipelines, electrical, etc.
- All interfaces with other process safety management elements e.g., process hazard analysis, management of change, pre-start up safety reviews, incident investigation, etc.
- Oversee and perform checks and analyses to develop improved asset reliability at client the sites
- Lead client teams along the different stages of the project (e.g., gap analysis, detailed planning, review and enhancement of Asset Integrity Management program and methodologies, building capabilities within the client’s organization through classroom training and coaching, etc.
- Support clients in developing appropriate Work Management practices to enhance the performance of Maintenance and Reliability programs
- Identification and implementation of risk reduction initiatives and improvement projects
- Creation and updating of technical data, information and documentation for the task area
- On-site advisory related to health-monitoring systems and analysis
- Providing expertise as part of proposal development and support other team members (e.g. Senior Manager / Principal / Director) in meetings and presentations with clients.
- Playing an active role in building the firm by:
- Participating and contributing to functional and/or industry networks with the aim of developing and sharing best practices.
- Providing feedback and coaching junior colleagues to support their development within the organization.
- Engineering degree (mechanical preferred) at a reputable tertiary education institution (accredited to one of the major ranking institutions QS or THE).
- A master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Eligibility for professional engineering registration is required, current registration preferred.
- Knowledgeable on Recognized Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP) i.e. ASME, API, NACE, etc.
- At least 15 years of working experience including leadership positions in asset integrity / maintenance and reliability positions on operating industrial plant, preferably in highly hazardous / heavy manufacturing industries such oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, or metal processing.
- Experience in developing procedures to define key system requirements as well as audit protocols, KPIs, and governance mechanisms to monitor effectiveness of implementation of Asset Integrity Management across all sub-elements.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. Arabic language will be a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively up to 80 % of monthly time.
Interested in this position? Or do you have any questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org