Language requirements: English, German
Who are we?
We are an international management consulting firm specializing in safety management, cultural transformation and operational improvement. Our strong heritage and established reputation working with multinational companies and institutions around the world make us recognized leaders in our field. As trusted partners, we help our customers to identify and address key challenges and opportunities in order to make them safer, more resilient and more productive.
We thrive to deliver value to our clients, transforming their cultures, processes and capabilities for sustainable, long term results and at all levels – from executives to operators
What will we offer?
Home-based but with travel to clients, you'll be joining a fast-growing business. We offer an unprecedented career opportunity to top-talents and trust our people to drive their career with an entrepreneurial mindset.
We offer the opportunity to work with industry recognized experts, and the chance to implement solutions for clients and not just deliver a strategy. We support our clients in implementing the best recommendations created with and for them.
What will you do?
- You'll be responsible for leading the planning, coordinating, and implementation of projects within budget, timeline, and scope
- You'll implement changes that improve safety, productivity and sustainability within our industrial clients
- You'll monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members
- You'll ensure projects deliver real-world benefits for our clients and ensure we uphold the highest standards of quality
- You'll set the timelines and monitor deliverables.
Who are you?
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / HSE / Business
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in consulting. Ideally within either: process safety management; culture change; operations
- You have experience within industrial sectors such as Manufacturing, Chemical, Oil & Gas or Utilities sectors
- You are bilingual or native in German and English (a third European language is a significant advantage)
- You have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset willing to develop key expertise in safety and operations management
You're comfortable dealing with clients and have strong business acumen in project planning and management.